Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Mod Orange-ish Yellow GameCube Retro Style Customized Controller
This Nintendo Switch Pro-Controller GameCube Mod is our throwback to 2001, when Nintendo released its 6th generation, new millennium “GameCube” gaming console. It was the first Nintendo console to play games in miniDVD format, leaving us longing for blowing dust away from game cartridges.
So, how do you breath the unmistakable look of a GameCube’s 20 year old controller into a contemporary Switch Pro-Controller?
Within an orange-ish yellow shell, we went for a creative Green-Red-Yellow line of A B buttons and right analogue stick, with a distinctive blue R button and a white left analogue.
At first glance, this beautiful piece of retro looking hardware appears to be a GameCube controller :) But taking a closer look, you’ll know better.
It’s the best way to play retro games on the Switch’s growing library of older titles. If you want to go all retro, you can add Clicky /Tactile button mods to this controller as well. Simply choose what you’d like modded from the drop down menu.
Once you’ve held a Pro-Controller in your hands there’s no going back. It’s the upgrade you deserve for your gaming comfort and capabilities.
It’s the coolest gift idea for a family member or friend who appreciates the golden days of gaming.
This Pro-Controller is made from a brand new, out-of-the-box, original one we customize to fit in a new shell with new buttons+new thumb grips+the original USB-C charging cable.
Your Switch will also recognize and display it in its new color.
Wanna show off in the dark? You can get a Pro-Controller with a LED mod, too:
Whether you're playing Legend of Zelda or Animal Crossing with our custom pro controller or custom Joy con, you can play easier knowing that your new controllers have a 90-day warranty on them. So you don't need to worry about any drift or button issues.
We’re proud to be making everything ourselves, with our own two hands, using only the best methods and parts. We’re super strict with quality before anything is shipped to you.
Got an idea of a custom-made order you didn’t see in our listings? Contact us and let us know what you were imagining and we’ll do our best to make it happen.
- Testing: We test for quality before assembly and after. Once the final screws are tightened, your Pro-Controller will go through its second testing cycle.
- Color Programming: Your Pro-Controller will be programmed to be displayed on any Switch in its new colors.
- Original Pro-Controller: We use only original Nintendo Pro-Controllers, so your custom controller will retain all of its original functionalities: NFC for reading and writing amiibo data, accelerometers and gyro sensors for motion-control play, “HD Rumble”, and includes original USB-C charging cable.
- More customization: Want to change any buttons, shells, add LEDs, Clicky/Tactile Button mods, SnapBack mods, or customize more? Select your favorite choices or tap the chat button and ask us.
We take pride in making everything in our shop ourselves, with a lot of attention to detail and emphasis on quality. Every part, tool and method we use are picked carefully so you get the best custom Pro-Controller in town :)
Can’t wait to build this for you.
Returns, Cancellations & Warranties:
- Orders can be canceled up to 24 hours from the time they are made.
- Unhappy with your controller for any reason after receiving it? You have 14 days to return it, unused and in its original packaging. Once we have it back in our shop, we will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
- Every order has a 120-day warranty. Beyond the 120 days, we will fix any issue for the cost of shipping and parts alone. Work is on us, so just let us know if you experience any issue.