PS5 LED Controller Mod Custom White Wireless Controller with White Backlit Buttons RGB
Now that the Sony PS5 is easier to find in stores, only one thing is missing: Getting your hands on a proper DualSense controller for it.
If you’re looking for an aesthetic, minimalistic controller that’ll look great in your hands and complement your gaming setup, take a look at this stunning piece.
Clean white shells, trims, and touch pad, with white backlit LED buttons and analogue sticks.
When a gaming controller is engineered pretty much to perfection like the PS5, you really wonder what is left for you to improve. So, we went with our first GameTraderZero instinct: Let’s fit LEDs into it! And the result is simply stunning.
A simple button press & hold lets you set up the LED backlight mod:
Choose from Red, Green, Blue, Lime, Pink, Violet, Teal and two color changing cycles: Blinking or Fade in and out.
Testing: We test for quality before assembly and after. Once the final screws are tightened, your PS5 Controller will go through its second testing cycle before it gets packaged carefully.
Original PS5 Controller: We use only original Sony PS5 Controllers, so your custom controller will retain all of its original functionalities.
More customization: Want to change any buttons, shells, add LEDs, Clicky/Tactile Button mods, SnapBack mods, Hall Sensing no-drift analogue sticks or customize more? Select your favorite choices or tap the chat button and ask us.
Clicky Trigger Mods: When you select the clicky trigger upgrade, it will cancel the adaptive triggers.
As with every custom hardware we build, we test very carefully and use only the best methods, tools and parts so you receive a PS5 controller you are truly happy with.
Returns, Cancellations & Warranties:
- Orders can be canceled up to 24 hours from the time they are made.
- Unhappy with your controller for any reason after receiving it? You have 14 days to return it, unused and in its original packaging. Once we have it back in our shop, we will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
- Should there be any issues with your controller, it has a 120-day warranty period for normal use, including analogue stick drift.
- Beyond the 120 days, we will fix any issue for the cost of shipping and parts alone.
- Any issue diagnosed by us as a result of more aggressive handling, such as broken analogue sticks, broken tactile button upgrades, etc. will incur addition repair costs which we’ll communicate with you beforehand.