PS5 Controller Mod White with Gold Buttons Custom Sony Wireless Controller
Made from an original, new, out-of-the-box Sony PS5 wireless controller, this custom DualSense build is white and clean for a minimalistic tone with gold buttons that give it an elegant accent, and a touch of flair. If you’re into clean minimalistic aesthetics but are looking for a hint of fancy, this mod is the perfect choice. In your hands or laying on a coffee table, it is not only a showstopper, but also takes your gaming comfort and abilities to the next level.
Beautiful white shells with gold buttons and a white touchpad make this mod look amazing next to your PS5 or in your hands while you play.
Testing: We test for quality before assembly and after. Once the final screws are tightened, your PS5 Controller will go through its second testing cycle before it gets packaged carefully.
Original PS5 Controller: We use only original Sony PS5 Controllers, so your custom controller will retain all of its original functionalities.
More customization: Want to change any buttons, shells, add LEDs, Clicky/Tactile Button mods, SnapBack mods, Hall Sensing no-drift analogue sticks or customize more? Select your favorite choices or tap the chat button and ask us.
Clicky Trigger Mods: When you select the clicky trigger upgrade, it will cancel the adaptive triggers.
As with every custom hardware we build, we test very carefully and use only the best methods, tools and parts so you receive a PS5 controller you are truly happy with.
Returns, Cancellations & Warranties:
- Orders can be canceled up to 24 hours from the time they are made.
- Unhappy with your controller for any reason after receiving it? You have 14 days to return it, unused and in its original packaging. Once we have it back in our shop, we will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
- Should there be any issues with your controller, it has a 120-day warranty period for normal use, including analogue stick drift.
- Beyond the 120 days, we will fix any issue for the cost of shipping and parts alone.
- Any issue diagnosed by us as a result of more aggressive handling, such as broken analogue sticks, broken tactile button upgrades, etc. will incur addition repair costs which we’ll communicate with you beforehand.