Pastel SNES Custom JoyCons Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controller Mods Clear Pink with Pastel Buttons
A clear pink set of custom Joy-Cons with a hint of Nintendo gaming legacy.
They feature our pastel take on the classic Nintendo SNES EU buttons, with clear pink shells, white analogue sticks and matching directional buttons.
These Joy-Cons are custom-made to make your gaming experience all about you. They look fantastic in your hands or when resting in your gaming setup, waiting for you to press the “Start” button.
If you’re looking for a truly aesthetically pleasing new set of controllers for your Nintendo Switch or maybe need an extra minimalistic set for when a friend comes by to play, they are the perfect choice for you.
To make them look even prettier, we can mod the Player LED on the side of each Joy-Con to a few colors or even a 4-color Blue, Red, Green and Yellow like the SNES EU colors :) These are the 4 LED indicators that usually come in green. But that's no good for a pretty Joy-Con, right ;) Simply choose this upgrade from the drop down menu.
Know someone who'd die to click'em on their switch? They're the coolest gift idea for your unicorn-loving friend or family member.
- Testing: We have a strict testing process that ensures quality before assembly and after. Once the final screws are tightened, your Joy-Cons will go through their final testing cycle, before they ship to you.
- Color Programming: Your Joy-Cons will be Programmed to be displayed on any Switch in their new colors.
- Worried about drift? We test analogue sticks to minimize any chance of drift, and provide a 90-day drift warranty. You can also upgrade to our “anti-drift” analogue sticks by adding them to your order. We’ll assemble them so your Joy-Cons arrive ready to play, drift-free.
- Original Joy-Cons: We use only original Nintendo Joy-Cons, so your custom set will retain all their original functionalities: NFC for reading and writing amiibo data, accelerometers and gyro sensors for motion-control play, “HD Rumble” and motion-IR camera.
- More customization: Want to change any buttons, shells, add LEDs or customize more? Tap the chat button and ask us.
- You’re Covered: Our mods come with a unique care package. Please read our Service & Care tab, or visit here.
We take pride in making everything in our shop ourselves, with a lot of attention to detail and emphasis on quality. Every part, tool, and method we use are chosen carefully so you get the best custom Joy-Con in town :)
Returns, Cancellations & Warranties:
- Had a change of heart? Orders can be cancelled up to 24 hours from the time they are made, for a full refund.
- Unhappy with your controllers for any reason after receiving them? You have 14 days to return them, unused and in their original packaging. Once we have them back in our shop, we will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
- When you order custom controllers from us, you also upgrade your peace of mind when it comes to service: Every Joy-Con order has a 90-day warranty. Beyond the 90 days, we will fix any issue for the cost of shipping and parts alone. Work is always on us, so just let us know as soon as possible if you experience any issue.
When you checkout, please select if you’d like your Joy-Cons to be made out of NEW or REFURBISHED controllers.
Both options are made from original Nintendo Joy-Cons, and look and function exactly the same.
So, what’s the difference?
- Made from New are made from brand new, out-of-the-box Joy-Cons.
- Made from Refurbished are made from fully tested and refurbished original Joy-Cons someone didn’t need anymore. We use new shells, buttons and analogue sticks, so most of what we repurpose from them are internal boards.
We love giving these Joy-Cons a new purpose with brand new parts. It’s not only great for the environment, but also gives you Joy-Cons that have so many stories to tell and are a bit more cost-friendly.