Custom PS5 Controller LED Mod “Mark 2.0” Sony Wireless Controller with Backlit Buttons
Just like a suit doesn’t make the hero, a controller doesn’t make the gamer.
Still, you have to admit this stunning PS5 DualSense will add some Iron will to your gaming, and upgrade your gaming setup.
The dark red shells and chrome gold trim frame the beautiful LED backlit gold buttons and clear backlit analogue sticks.
Want to upgrade to anti-drift analogues? Simply add our hall-sensing analogue stick upgrade to your cart together with the controller and we will build it for you already upgraded and ready to play.
Testing: We test for quality before assembly and after. Once the final screws are tightened, your PS5 Controller will go through its second testing cycle before it gets packaged carefully.
Original PS5 Controller: We use only original Sony PS5 Controllers, so your custom controller will retain all of its original functionalities.
More customization: Want to change any buttons, shells, add LEDs, Clicky/Tactile Button mods, SnapBack mods, Hall Sensing no-drift analogue sticks or customize more? Select your favorite choices or tap the chat button and ask us.
Clicky Trigger Mods: When you select the clicky trigger upgrade, it will cancel the adaptive triggers.
As with every custom hardware we build, we test very carefully and use only the best methods, tools and parts so you receive a PS5 controller you are truly happy with.
Returns, Cancellations & Warranties:
- Orders can be canceled up to 24 hours from the time they are made.
- Unhappy with your controller for any reason after receiving it? You have 14 days to return it, unused and in its original packaging. Once we have it back in our shop, we will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
- Should there be any issues with your controller, it has a 120-day warranty period for normal use, including analogue stick drift.
- Beyond the 120 days, we will fix any issue for the cost of shipping and parts alone.
- Any issue diagnosed by us as a result of more aggressive handling, such as broken analogue sticks, broken tactile button upgrades, etc. will incur addition repair costs which we’ll communicate with you beforehand.